DevOps Tutorial Summary
DevOps is a software development process that helps IT organizations become more agile and able to deliver applications faster. In this DevOps tutorial for beginners, you learn DevOps from scratch.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a software development and IT operations process that helps to improve the collaboration between developers and operators by automating the Deployment, configuration, monitoring, and management of applications.
First Steps in Learn DevOps Basics
|👉 Lesson 1||What is DevOps? — Full Form, Meaning, Principles & Examples|
|👉 Lesson 2||DevOps Lifecycle — Different Phases Explained with Examples|
|👉 Lesson 3||ELK Stack Tutorial — What is Kibana, Logstash & Elasticsearch?|
|👉 Lesson 4||Docker Tutorial for Beginners — Basics, Architecture, Containers|
|👉 Lesson 5||Kubernetes Tutorial for Beginners — What is, Features, Architecture|
|👉 Lesson 6||Kubernetes Vs Docker — Do You Know The Difference Between?|
|👉 Lesson 7||Ansible Tutorial for Beginners — Playbook, Commands & Example|
|👉 Lesson 8||Puppet Tutorial for Beginners — What is Puppet & How to Use?|
|👉 Lesson 9||ServiceNow Tool Tutorial — What is, Use & Reporting Training|
|👉 Lesson 10||Nagios Tutorial — What is Nagios Tool? Architecture & Installation|
|👉 Lesson 11||Splunk Tutorial for Beginners — What is Splunk Tool? How to Use?|
|👉 Lesson 12||What is ITSM? — Full Form, Processes Flow, Framework, Benefits|
Best DevOps & Other Tools
|👉 Lesson 1||DevOps Testing Tools — Top 15 DevOps Testing Tools for Continuous Testing|
|👉 Lesson 2||Best DevOps Tools — 30 Best DevOps Tools & Technologies|
|👉 Lesson 3||Best IT Automation Software — 10+ Best IT Automation Software Tools|
|👉 Lesson 4||Top New Relic Alternatives — 30 Best New Relic Alternatives & Competitors|
|👉 Lesson 5||Best Alternatives to Ansible — Best 8 Ansible Alternatives & Equivalent|
|👉 Lesson 6||Best ITSM Tools — 30 Best ITSM (Service Management Software) Tools|
|👉 Lesson 7||Best IT Asset Management Software — 30 Best IT Asset Management Software|
|👉 Lesson 8||What is RDP? — Meaning of Remote Desktop Protocol|
|👉 Lesson 9||Best Remote Desktop Software — Top 25 Remote Access Software & Tools for PC|
|👉 Lesson 10||Best TeamViewer Alternative — 25 Best Apps Like TeamViewer|
|👉 Lesson 11||BEST AnyDesk Alternatives — 7 BEST AnyDesk Alternatives|
|👉 Lesson 12||BEST Remote Administration Tools — 9 BEST Remote Administration (Management) Tools|
Interview Questions & Answers
|👉 Lesson 1||DevOps Interview Questions — Top 50 DevOps Interview Questions & Answers|
|👉 Lesson 2||ElasticSearch Interview Questions — Top 40 ElasticSearch Interview Questions and Answers|
|👉 Lesson 3||Docker Interview Questions — Top 43 Docker Interview Questions and Answers|
|👉 Lesson 4||Kubernetes Interview Questions — Top 55 Kubernetes Interview Questions and Answers|
|👉 Lesson 5||Ansible Interview Questions — Top 19 Ansible Interview Questions and Answers|
|👉 Lesson 6||ServiceNow Interview Questions — Top 13 ServiceNow Interview Questions and Answers|
How to learn DevOps?
You can learn DevOps in this Azure DevOps tutorial. This DevOps for Beginners helps anyone who aspires to make a career as a DevOps Engineer. Certifications are available from Amazon web services, Red Hat, Microsoft Academy, and DevOps Institute.
Why Learn DevOps?
The benefits of learning DevOps include:
- Improved Quality: DevOps can help ensure that your applications are delivered on time and with high quality, and it can also help reduce the number of errors and defects in your code.
- Faster Development Processes: With DevOps in place, you can deploy new features faster and more efficiently. It will help you release new versions of your applications more frequently, leading to a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Increased Agility: DevOps quickly respond to changes in the market or regulatory environment. This will enable you to stay ahead of the competition and maintain a leadership position in your field.
- Reduced risk: Operators can take over specific tasks or processes previously handled by developers, leading to a decrease in the number of errors and increased efficiency.
- Improved communication: When developers and operators work together closely, they can identify problems early on and make necessary changes before they become major issues.
Applications of DevOps
Here are essential Applications of DevOps:
- Online Financial Trading Company
- Use of DevOps in Network cycling
- Application in Car Manufacturing Industries
- Benefits to Airlines Industry
- It helps to decrease Computation Cost and Operation Time
- Able to provide a better quality of applications to their customers
- DevOps helps in faster delivery of applications
What are the basic requirements to learn DevOps?
To DevOps, you need to have a basic understanding of software development and operations.
What will you learn in this DevOps Tutorial for Beginners?
In this DevOps tutorial, you will learn: What is DevOps, Basic DevOps Concept, Various DevOps tools like ELK stack, Puppet, Kubernetes, Ansible, Nagios, Splunk. You will also get a list of various DevOps Tools and Interview questions about these technologies.
Who can learn DevOps?
Anyone who wants to learn DevOps can benefit from it, but it is especially beneficial for those who work in software development or IT.