Cloud Computing Tutorial Summary
This Cloud Computing tutorial for beginners is designed in a practical GOAL-oriented way. In this tutorial, you will learn basic concepts of cloud computing, types of cloud computing, advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing, the architecture of cloud computing, and its case studies.
Cloud Computing Syllabus
First Steps in Cloud Computing Basics
|👉 Lesson 1||What is Cloud Computing? — Examples, Types & Benefits|
|👉 Lesson 2||Architecture of Cloud Computing — A Comprehensive Guide|
|👉 Lesson 3||Characteristics of Cloud Computing — Essential Features|
|👉 Lesson 4||Advantages and Disadvantages — Pros & Cons of Cloud Computing|
|👉 Lesson 5||Cloud Computing Applications — Cloud Computing Applications: Real-World Examples|
|👉 Lesson 6||Types of Cloud Computing — Types of Cloud Computing|
|👉 Lesson 7||Virtualization in Cloud Computing — Types, Architecture, Advantages|
|👉 Lesson 8||SaaS — Definition, Meaning, Advantages, Disadvantages|
|👉 Lesson 9||Community Cloud — Example, Architecture, Advantages|
|👉 Lesson 10||PaaS in Cloud Computing — Platform as a Service|
|👉 Lesson 11||Cloud Service Models — Cloud Service Models|
|👉 Lesson 12||Cloud Deployment Models — Cloud Deployment Models|
|👉 Lesson 13||What is Private Cloud? — Examples|
|👉 Lesson 14||What is Hypervisor? — What is Hypervisor in Cloud Computing|
|👉 Lesson 15||Public Vs. Private Cloud — Difference Between Public Cloud and Private Cloud|
|👉 Lesson 16||SaaS vs. PaaS vs. IaaS — Must Know Differences|
|👉 Lesson 17||Microsoft Azure Tutorial — Learn Basics in 1 Day|
|👉 Lesson 1||Cloud Service Providers — Best Cloud Computing Service Provider Companies|
|👉 Lesson 2||Best Cloud Storage — Best Free Cloud Storage & Online Drive Space|
|👉 Lesson 3||Dropbox Alternatives — 20 Best Dropbox Alternatives|
|👉 Lesson 4||WeTransfer Alternatives — 25 Best WeTransfer Alternatives|
|👉 Lesson 5||BEST Google Drive Alternatives — 10 BEST Google Drive Alternatives & Competitors|
|👉 Lesson 6||Unlimited Video Storage — 10 Best Photo/Video Storage Site|
|👉 Lesson 7||How to send Large Files Online — Best Tools to send Big Files|
|👉 Lesson 8||Best File Sharing Websites — 25 Best File Sharing & Hosting Sites|
|👉 Lesson 9||BEST File Hosting Services — 7 BEST File Hosting Services (Free Storage Sites)|
|👉 Lesson 10||BEST Cloud Computing Courses — 7 BEST Cloud Computing Certification & Courses|
|👉 Lesson 11||Cloud Computing Interview Questions — Top 40 Cloud Computing Interview Q & A|
|👉 Lesson 12||Azure Interview Questions — Top 50 Azure Interview Q & A|
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is defined as storing and accessing data and computing services over the Internet. It doesn’t store any data on users’ personal computers. It is the on-demand availability of computer services like servers, networking, databases, data storage, etc. The main goal of cloud computing is to give data centers access to many users for accessing data from remote servers.
Why learn Cloud Computing?
Here are the reasons for learning Cloud Computing:
- Studying cloud computing teaches how to manage limited resources efficiently to lower an organization’s operational cost.
- Learning cloud computing helps you provide flexible resources for innovation that helps in running infrastructure more efficiently.
- It teaches how to work effectively on the shared infrastructure.
- Learning cloud computing offers various types of career options for IT professionals.
- Learning cloud computing helps in business continuity without any limitations.
- The study of compiler design also provides a gentle introduction to formal methods.
- Learning cloud computing also provides a detailed understanding of various cloud-based platforms.
Applications of Cloud Computing
Below are the main applications of cloud computing:
- Cloud computing offers cost-effective and timely disaster recovery options that help organizations with faster and speedy data recovery.
- The cloud computing method helps you store files online and access them anywhere with the help of the web-enabled interface.
- Helps you to create a flexible and scalable testing environment that saves significant manpower and time.
- Learning cloud-based backup methods prepare a business organization for any unforeseen situations.
What are the basic requirements to learn Cloud Computing?
To learn cloud computing, you should have basic knowledge of Computers, the Internet, Database, and Networking concepts. Such basic knowledge will help you understand all the basic Cloud Computing concepts.
What will you learn in this Cloud Computing Tutorial for Beginners?
In this Cloud computing tutorial for beginners, you will learn What is Cloud Computing, the Advantages, and Disadvantages of cloud computing. You will also learn about the Case Studies of Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing services Provider Companies, and important Cloud Computing Interview questions that will help you better prepare for the job interview.
Who Should Learn Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing enables many IT services, like databases, servers, virtual storage, networking, etc. These services help an organization save IT infrastructure costs and provide a virtual platform that allows faster innovation without any limitations.
A beginner who understands public and private cloud computing services can start with Cloud Computing. However, advanced-level job roles also demand a sound knowledge of hardware infrastructure, software infrastructure, and different virtualization technologies.